Thursday, September 20, 2007

So close to holidays

I can taste them. Only in work for two days next week, then three the next! Woop! Woop! And, I say again, woop!

(It's funnier if you imagine Daffy Duck saying it, too)

...

Exploring space

I'm really loving this fireplace. I was trying to find out how much the room hire is and I'd seriously considering doing a proper shoot in there. Can't find where to book the room, though. Oddness.

...

Not that I've been doing much in the way of photography, but Guisachan and Nice will sort that out. Been trawling flick for Nice pics and it rather looks like I'm going to have a ball. So pretty. Hell, I wouldn't even have to leave the villa. Check out the view from the terrace.

Modelling's been a bit of a casualty the last week or so, as well. I'm kind of tired. Flopped down and read book or watched telly the last few nights. Bit torn between visiting and going home tonight. Mum and Dad are going to Ikea, so I might get some peace and quiet for a while. Longing to do some cloning / self-portraits. Not unlike this one from fellow flickrite Gav. Check out the rest of his stream. Annoyingly talented for such a young fella. ;)

...

Work is really sucking. Why can't these people realise I'm a god with genius-like faculties? Eh? Why not?

*laughter*

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home