Monday, September 24, 2007

Second viewing

Another one. For the fixed price pad. So, by tomorrow I could be actually buying it. Which is scary and delightful. I like it. Maybe not the ideal shape, but I can see a lot to do that I would like, if you follow.

Take out the current platform and put in something nicer, for one. We shall have to see. Dad's going to give me his considered opinion this evening.

...

Getting ready, and gone

I like candids, when they work out.

...

Kind of hit me today that I'm actually going away on a break / holiday thang. Woop. One more day of work and then I'm off for five whole days. Don't expect a blog while I'm gone. Intent on keeping off computers the whole time away, which shouldn't be hard.

...

Must model tonight. Must, must, must.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home