Monday, August 06, 2007

Nearly there

Thanks to the mad lifting skillz of Patrick, Justin, Liz and SteveO the loading of all my worldly goods into a wooden box went off without a hitch. Only took an hour and a half which I think was quite impressive, all told. :)

Thanks, once again, to the pack mules. You may have one Marquis standard 'significant favour'. Not that you couldn't already, by virtue of being your sweet selves, but you get what I mean.

Very nearly moved out, then. Got a few bits and pieces to shift down to Maw and Paw's tonight (most significantly the Patsy Cat) and then that's me. Come on, mortgage approval. Let's be having you.

...

Could not agree more.

I prefer man bag.

I want a list.

...

Picked up some free tickets for Macbeth at the Old College quad for this evening. Still somewhat fatigued from a rather raging evening for James' 30th on Saturday but the photo opportunities for this show are not to be missed. It's dance an' stilts an' fire an' ALL SORTS!

Going to book for some fillums today, too. Neil Gaiman fillum and a cool looking Mang-GA!

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home