Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Skip / Skippy

Yes, I skipped a day. But it was Skippy's fault. Oddly, he was being evil (not blogging when I know how you all pine without my weekday rambling), but also good (as he was encouraging me in writing a story.)

Hamish sent out the first chapter of his new book. One of the concepts in it hit the 'oooooh' button in my head and a story popped out. S'not bad.
Falkirk Wheel on Monday, which was fun, and picturesque.
...


...
Rehearsal tonight, the old play is incoming soon!
...
Stick in,
C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

S'not bad? And there was me thinking the concept of modesty and you were strangers!
Ellie

2:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something wrong with that second picture - it doesn't move.

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home