Thursday, May 10, 2007

8,361 and counting

...


Photographs. Eight THOUSAND photographs. Since November 22nd of last year. Keen doesn't seem to be in it! I clocked the number on my camera the other day from the file name, which counts up. And I thought. "Eight thousand? Naaaaah."

It is true. 10.0 gigabytes of images. Eek!

(and, at the same time, *smug grin*).

...
I did it. I lowered the temperature setting on my washing machine to 30 degrees. I am saving the environment. (But my clothes damn well better be clean and smelling nice, or you can bugger the environment.)
...

Go Freecycle! Picking up some bamboo counter top off-cuts today which should fit nicely into the studio-building project.
...


...
Stick in,
C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is really weird. Scroll the page up and down and it looks like it gets nearer.

5:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Chris, tell her what the effect is called and how you intended it to be there. Clever boy.
Ellie

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home