Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesdays then

Seems to be a good day for it. Blether. And that. And Reaper's good. Programme, on E4.

...

P1020237

It's a photo of me and Alexis! This is positively unheard of.

...

Hen Weekend was excellent. Good food, decent hotel, painless travel, nice bars, spa was chilled, good club. Dirty tunes.

P1020230

All props to the ladies what organised a lovely book of photos and testimonials for Lex. And a lovely plate for us all to sign and then get fired. Not like one of those hideous efforts you see in magazines. This is nice.

...

Work continues fine. I think fine is the word. Every day is satisfying, but challenging. And I could always do better. But I like that, too.

...

I give myself a public row for not doing enough in the way of photography. 'Course, now that I think, I did take about 180 over the course of the weekend. And there's another couple of gems over and above the one of Alexis above. But still. Of late - poor show, Reynolds.

SteveO's started.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home