Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Might be called away at any second

I'm expecting chaps for dinner. Gods, what a busy day. Twelve clients. Two cancellations, but they were replaced by three others dropping in en spec. With happy things - jobs and such, needing clothes for interviews they've gotten. And, admittedly, I enjoy running around with my head on fire. But still! Twelve!

And tomorrow it's fourteen. A...challenging day ahead.

...

...before...

...before...

...

My double oven is in stock! Yippee! Missed them to phone and organise a delivery date today, but will do that tomorrow.

Pretty new double oven and matching ceramic hob top.

*glee*

...

The scifi thang is taking a shape in my head. I had that first chapter, which some of you may have seen. And I thought for a while it was just a short story and -

Ooops. Guests.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home