Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday - in the bag

Weeks are going by incredibly quickly. I have no bother at all getting out of bed in the morning these days because I know I'll blink, and it'll be five thirty. Is good, but we were joking today at work about looking up from one's desk and thinking, "Damn - when did I get to be fifty?".

Not that I'm complaining. It'll be Friday in a minute. Weekends are definitely not long enough.

...

The sun has set, and so to bed

The sun has set, and so to bed.

...

Works for me.

...

So, this week marks the beginning of A Photography Competition or Submission a Week.

I figured I was let off trying to fit internet cafes into an already hectic schedule and t'internet is obviously the best place for this sort of endeavour. But I gots the connection now, so enough hanging around.

...

Hit the portrait gallery with Alexis on Sunday, then went to John Lewis to get picture frames and had a coffee. A mostly pleasantly middle class afternoon. *laughter*.

The exhibition was good. Bought the book.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home