Thursday, September 14, 2006

3-D Sensuround in Full Stereo!

Dreams are still rocking out. This morning I was trekking through some African country or other, with a composite friend, both of us on horses. I got very pissed off with myself as I forgot to fill my waterbag, but happily there was a river right there. My horse was a nippy bugger, though. Kept trying to pretend it was too ill to move. Likely.

I should really be writing these down.

...

Late posting today (I kid myself that anyone'll care ) as I was in - now brace yourself - work training that I enjoyed. Now you see why you had to brace yourselves. Really brilliant afternoon with an inspiring trainer on Newsletter and other writing. You'd think I would come out of it and have a likewise inspiring blog entry, but I'm too busy so this is all you're getting for today!

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home